Elizabeth Harvey specializes in helping sensitive, intuitive people recognize and develop their gifts and strengths in order to live healthy, creative, fulfilling lives. She also provides support to fellow helping professionals who are seeking greater awareness and coping skills for how the energy of others and the work environment affects them. Elizabeth has undergone intensive training in these areas and applied them in her own life, incorporating these lessons in her coaching practice.
Dreamwork can help reveal new insights into self-understanding, sense of purpose, the setting in which we operate, and even the possibilities that remain to be uncovered. Elizabeth is a trained dream teacher, guiding those who wish to explore their dreams on a journey of discovery.
Additional areas of focus in Elizabeth’s coaching work include supporting those working to bring forth creative projects, helping those navigating major life changes, and optimizing physical spaces and life patterns in support of a healthier life.
Before transitioning into the helping professions, Elizabeth worked in federal government and corporate positions for 15 years, including work in the United States Senate, the national security community, and in the government affairs office of a Fortune 500 company. She draws on this career and life experience to support clients as they work through challenges and changes in their own lives.
Elizabeth has a master’s degree in clinical mental health counseling and practices as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in New Mexico. Learn more about her separate psychotherapy practice here: Elizabeth Harvey Counseling. (As noted on the policy page, coaching is not psychotherapy.)
- MA, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM
- BA, Romance Languages, Washington and Lee University, Lexington, VA
- Compassionate Bereavement Care, MISS Foundation, Sedona, AZ
- Ecopsychology, Pacific Graduate Institute, Carpinteria, CA
- Animal-Assisted Therapy, Harcum College, Bryn Mawr, PA
Selected Intensive Trainings
- Intuitive Healing Training with Judith Orloff, MD
- Dream Teacher Level 1, Robert Moss School of Active Dreaming